As anyone involved knows, the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) process can be challenging for everyone. In conjunction with Maryland State Department of Education and Community Mediation Maryland, CRCBC offers trained IEP facilitators to make the process more effective. View IEP Facilitation Slideshow
- Talk to parents and school personnel before the meeting
- Help participants identify important issues
- Support development of an agreed upon agenda
In order to:
- Ensure everyone gets heard
- Increase effectiveness of team meetings
- Focus discussion
- Reduce conflict escalation
- Assist team in reaching agreement
IEP facilitators are not advocates or decision makers. Instead, they are a neutral, third-party who supports the work of the entire group.
Don’t wait until it gets ugly!
Get support today!
IEP Facilitation Request Form
Questions? Click here