The Conflict Resolution Center Of Baltimore County envisions a world where the power of conflict is used to build strong, stable, and peaceful communities.
- People are capable of resolving their own conflicts.
- Every voice is important.
- Conflict is better resolved through conversation than through violence or adversarial processes.
- Solutions are more likely to stick when made by those most directly involved in the situation.
- Strong communities are safe and stable communities, where relationships are built and connections are made between people.
- It is important for people to learn constructive ways to resolve conflict.
- High quality conflict resolution services lead to better solutions for all involved.
- Everyone deserves access to high quality conflict resolution services.