The Conflict Resolution Center Of Baltimore County envisions a world where the power of conflict is used to build strong, stable, and peaceful communities.
- People are capable of resolving their own conflicts.
- Every voice is important.
- Conflict is better resolved through conversation than through violence or adversarial processes.
- Solutions are more likely to stick when made by those most directly involved in the situation.
- Strong communities are safe and stable communities, where relationships are built and connections are made between people.
- It is important for people to learn constructive ways to resolve conflict.
- High quality conflict resolution services lead to better solutions for all involved.
- Everyone deserves access to high quality conflict resolution services.
Award Winning service
On February 12, 2018, CRCBC was honored to receive the Governor's Citation commending our Restorative Justice in Schools program. This program is ongoing and emblematic of the excellence we bring to all of the services we offer.